Password:
Save Password Forgot your Password?

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

SweetElliott

34 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:30:39 PM  Show Profile
Kat didn't have any range tonight...not without cracking.

Edited by - SweetElliott on 05/23/2006 8:53:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

FadedxMemoriesss

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Send FadedxMemoriesss an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by beaches

quote:
Originally posted by FadedxMemoriesss

quote:
Originally posted by jeni

I didn't think either one of them rocked. Both of them had a horrible last song.

I think Kat had a horrible last song...but Taylor i really liked his

Taylor may be an entertainer, but Kat has the purest and sweetest voice with the most range. Even if Taylor wins, Kat will supercede him in success. Kinda like Ruben and Clay.

I think she has a very annoying voice..i dont think i could stand to listen to a whole cd of hers..i dunno just something about her voice just really annoys me
Go to Top of Page

FadedxMemoriesss

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Send FadedxMemoriesss an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by SweetElliott

Kat didn't have any range tonigt...not without cracking.

Yeah i caught onto that too
Go to Top of Page
Google

go_noles06

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:00:45 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Taylor may be an entertainer, but Kat has the purest and sweetest voice with the most range. Even if Taylor wins, Kat will supercede him in success. Kinda like Ruben and Clay.

Not if she releases that last song as a single!! How can her second song be so good and the last one sound like a first grader screeching? She needs more coaching.
Elliott and Taylor ROCK!!

E-Train for Soul Patrol!
Go to Top of Page

siwanoy

2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:02:38 PM  Show Profile
I regard Taylor as the very best but I also think the judges were biased in his favor tonight. Katharine had the slightly better night, which isn't necessarily determinative of who should win the entire competition. However, the negative comments about her rang as utter voter manipulation. No negatives were deserved. If honestly conducted I would expect the voting tonight would be a dead heat.
Go to Top of Page
Your Ad Here

siwanoy

2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:05:23 PM  Show Profile
Taylor is the best but Katherine was marginally better tonight. The judging reaction smelled manipulative.
Go to Top of Page

JaneNC

USA
938 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:10:53 PM  Show Profile
Well Somewhere Over the Rainbow is a song from the 40's...
She did that well.
But as far as performing...Taylor is amazing and Kat is just like any other average girl singer.

THE CROWD LOVED TAYLOR

And her single was hideous.
She shouldn't win and she won't.

Go to Top of Page

norawandy

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:15:45 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by siwanoy

Taylor is the best but Katherine was marginally better tonight. The judging reaction smelled manipulative.

You noticed that too? I thought it was a blatant appeal myself! I think they actually ended up pretty much tied. Though, I truly think that Katharines "Some where over the rainbow" was even better than when she sang it the first time. Must give credit where credit is due!
Go to Top of Page

bookie

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:16:58 PM  Show Profile
I absolutely love Taylor (he looks like my hubby). But he yelled soul patrol too many times. It got on my nerves a little. But, I want him to win.

Roll Tide!
Go to Top of Page

bookie

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:18:55 PM  Show Profile
I knew AI would make Kat sing a goofy song like that. They did to Kelly Clarkson "A Moment, Like This" I hated that one, and I hate this one. Taylor's was ok.

As long as Taylor does his little dances/seizures and gets down with it, he could sing Over the Rainbow and be awesome. His song was a little better.

Roll Tide!
Go to Top of Page

leaT

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:19:18 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, how can anyone think Taylor's last song was not powerful. I almost stood up in my living room and cheered him on. My husband even commented on how great it was and stated, "if he does not win then something is wrong."

Go Taylor, Go Taylor. I would most definitely buy that song. Oh, Yes......
Go to Top of Page

anotherfan

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:19:47 PM  Show Profile
I really did not like either one, I want another choice .
I did not like Taylor's opening song or "Levon"(sp) but the last song was good. Kat songs were all ok with me. Just based on tonigt-and tonight only-I would vote for kat if I was voting, but since Chris is off, neither will get my vote. so whoever wins, wins. most likely Taylor, unless Kat's fans and family have sold her soul and it is then all locked up.
well, it could happen people have sold their souls before? lol
Chris for AI
Go to Top of Page

SweetElliott

34 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:22:11 PM  Show Profile
How can anyone other than Kat fans think she was better than Taylor tonight.
Go to Top of Page

soul patrol NJ

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:28:22 PM  Show Profile
WOW!!!! I cant see how anyone can vote for Kat.

Taylor was by far the best. The final song did it.

TAYLOR, The next American Idol!!!!

SOUL PATROL!
Go to Top of Page

anotherfan

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  9:35:46 PM  Show Profile
I think she was better b/c I just watched with no "dog in the race". See i don't care. I'm not voting so it is not important. So i watched very carefully and thought at the beginning Taylor had it all locked up, but maybe not. He was not that good tonight, he lacked some spark, "Levon" had no p a s s i o n ,(the naughty word blocker is blocking words inside of words) he was just not that good. I watched Kat, and she is not the greatest singer and wow , I wish she would have someone else pick her songs, but she was cute, sang in tune, and for the first time, showed some emotion in her face. I was a little impressed. I thought, well, hey, not too bad. So IF i was voting I'd vote for Kat just based on tonight and tonight only.
Have no fear Taylor fans. he's going to win, unless as I said, Kat and her family have sold her soul out. could happen.
we will all see tomorrow at the very latest. I'm trusting dial idol figures.

Edited by - anotherfan on 05/23/2006 9:39:36 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DialIdol.com Forums © www.DialIdol.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google
DialIdol.com is NOT affiliated in any way with FOX TV , AMERICAN IDOL , or FremantleMedia North America, Inc.