Save Password Forgot your Password?

Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

redrummer

Uganda
7 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  7:57:24 PM  Show Profile
WOW WOW WOW did Taylor ROCK or what!!!!!

American Idol Queen

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  7:58:01 PM  Show Profile
Or What.
Go to Top of Page

FUNNY12

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  7:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit FUNNY12's Homepage  Send FUNNY12 an AOL message  Send FUNNY12 an ICQ Message  Click to see FUNNY12's MSN Messenger address  Send FUNNY12 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by redrummer

he was just not what i wanted from him!!
Go to Top of Page

lowerbamasweetie

101 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:00:14 PM  Show Profile
quote:

YES he did....MAKE ME PROUD!!
Go to Top of Page
Google

American Idol Queen

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:01:16 PM  Show Profile
lowerbamasweetie has had too much coffee.
Go to Top of Page

clarlune

90 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:03:28 PM  Show Profile
definitely "or what"....

"Set a new course, commander. There's coffee in that nebula!"
-- Captain Janeway, USS Voyager
Go to Top of Page
Your Ad Here

FadedxMemoriesss

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Send FadedxMemoriesss an AOL message
OMG YESSS TAYLOR WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! DEFFINATELY BLEW KAT AWAY!! IF HE DOESNT WIN THEN THERES SOMETHING MESSED UP CUZ HE PROVED TONIGHT THAT HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES!!

GOOOO TAYLORR!!

WOO SOUL PATROL
Go to Top of Page

American Idol Queen

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:06:36 PM  Show Profile
Wow - capslock and spell check, please.
Go to Top of Page

Chaplainlarry

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:10:31 PM  Show Profile
He has done what Taylor does best ENTERTAIN THE CROWD!!

Just a note, Taylor Hicks has never been in the bottom 3 or 2 since day one, Kat has been there several times. Now ask yourselves,does Kat deserve to be the American Idol?

GO SOUL PATROL!!!!
Go to Top of Page

FadedxMemoriesss

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Send FadedxMemoriesss an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by Chaplainlarry

He has done what Taylor does best ENTERTAIN THE CROWD!!

Just a note, Taylor Hicks has never been in the bottom 3 or 2 since day one, Kat has been there several times. Now ask yourselves,does Kat deserve to be the American Idol?

GO SOUL PATROL!!!!

Personally i dont think Kat deserves to win..in my opinion she did one good song tonight and its gonna take more than just bein able to pull off one song to win..and Taylor has definately accomplished that..so he deserves to be the next american idol!!

Go to Top of Page

American Idol Queen

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:14:21 PM  Show Profile
The word is 'definitely'.
Go to Top of Page

jeni

1 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:15:21 PM  Show Profile
I didn't think either one of them rocked. Both of them had a horrible last song. They both had one good song and one average song. So, who do you pick? I voted for Katherine, twice actually, tonight. She has more range and I would see her in concert over Taylor any day. Besides, when Taylor is bad he is very disappointing. When Katherine is bad she is still ok. I think he might win and I think he will be the second diappointing American Idol along with Ruben and make a crappy record and be forgoten about one day. He gives me goose bumps when he is good, but he is too pitchy. But what do I know....I am just another opinion.
Go to Top of Page

FadedxMemoriesss

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Send FadedxMemoriesss an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by jeni

I didn't think either one of them rocked. Both of them had a horrible last song.

I think Kat had a horrible last song...but Taylor i really liked his
Go to Top of Page

JaneNC

USA
938 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:26:22 PM  Show Profile
quote:

HE DID < HE DID

HE was fabulous.
And as Simon said.....He just won AI...
His single will go platium in no time.

Go to Top of Page

beaches

2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:27:55 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by FadedxMemoriesss

quote:

I didn't think either one of them rocked. Both of them had a horrible last song.

I think Kat had a horrible last song...but Taylor i really liked his

Taylor may be an entertainer, but Kat has the purest and sweetest voice with the most range. Even if Taylor wins, Kat will supercede him in success. Kinda like Ruben and Clay.
Go to Top of Page

beaches

2 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2006 :  8:29:59 PM  Show Profile
quote:

I didn't think either one of them rocked. Both of them had a horrible last song. They both had one good song and one average song. So, who do you pick? I voted for Katherine, twice actually, tonight. She has more range and I would see her in concert over Taylor any day. Besides, when Taylor is bad he is very disappointing. When Katherine is bad she is still ok. I think he might win and I think he will be the second diappointing American Idol along with Ruben and make a crappy record and be forgoten about one day. He gives me goose bumps when he is good, but he is too pitchy. But what do I know....I am just another opinion.

And she brought tears to the eyes of everyone in the room. Kat is far and away the best singer I have heard on American Idol. She is just too timid on the stage, but a year in Hollywood will cure that. Watch out world....here she comes.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DialIdol.com Forums © www.DialIdol.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google
DialIdol.com is NOT affiliated in any way with FOX TV , AMERICAN IDOL , or FremantleMedia North America, Inc.